Sunday, September 18, 2011

Zucchini and I are friends again


Take my favorite sweet bread recipe and add ZUCCHINI!
Devine.
For awhile there I was saying that I was sick of zucchini.
I spoke too soon!
I just eliminated some of the olive oil a squeezed out the shredded zuch really well.

Try it!

LEMON OLIVE OIL ROSEMARY ZUCCHINI BREAD
4 Eggs
3/4 Sugar
Zest of Lemon
Sprigs of fresh Rosemary chopped
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1 Cup shredded Zucchini (with water squeezed out by hand)
1 1/2 Cup Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt

MIX WELL.

THEN...

...Bake in loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray at 35o degrees for 45 minutes.

It doesn't even last long enough around here to take pictures of when it is baked.
That is how good it is!

1 comment:

  1. I need some more of your delicious zucchini to make bread! I want to try your recipe.

    ReplyDelete